The intellectual property rights of this website, its source code, databases and the different elements it contains are the property of TECSEAL, S.A., which is the exclusive owner of the exploitation rights of the website itself and, in particular, those of reproduction, distribution, public communication, maintenance and transformation.
CORRECT USE OF THE WEB SPACE
Likewise, the user expressly commits not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found in this website.
The user commits not to hinder the access of other users to the service by means of the massive consumption of the computing resources through which TECSEAL, S.A. provides the service, as well as not to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in the abovementioned systems.
The user commits not to introduce programs, viruses, macro-instructions, mini-applications, controls of any type or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of TECSEAL, S.A. or of third parties or, as the case may be, violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
The user commits not to misuse the information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, programmes and, in general, any kind of material accessible through this website or the services it offers.
TECSEAL, S.A. Consequently, likewise declines all responsibility derived from the damages that any visitor to this website may suffer in its technological resources (computer or telematic) as a result of the production of any of the circumstances or facts mentioned in the previous paragraph. Likewise, TECSEAL, S.A. does not guarantee that the web space and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for damages caused by access to the web or by the impossibility of accessing it.
TECSEAL, S.A. is not responsible for the information that can be obtained through links to external systems from this website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This website and all its contents, including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, databases, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs are the property of TECSEAL, S.A. or of third parties who have authorised TECSEAL, S.A. to use them. All rights reserved.
Responsibility of TECSEAL, S.A. for the use of the website
The user is solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred and for any damage that may be caused by the use of this website by TECSEAL, S.A. is exempt from any liability that may arise from the actions of the user.
The user shall be solely responsible for any legal, judicial or extrajudicial claim or action brought by third parties against TECSEAL, S.A. based on the use of the website by the user. In this case, the user will assume all the expenses, costs and compensations that are claimed from TECSEAL, S.A. due to claims or legal actions attributed to it.
Responsibility of TECSEAL, S.A. for the operation of the website
TECSEAL, S.A. excludes any liability that may derive from transfers, omissions, interruptions, undesirable interferences, telecommunications deficiencies, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by causes alien to TECSEAL, S.A.
Liability of TECSEAL, S.A. for web links
TECSEAL, S.A. declines all responsibility for the information (contents) or risks (technical, moral or economic damages) outside the web space and which can be accessed via a link from it; since the function of the links which appear is solely to inform on a specific subject.
COMMITMENT TO DATA PROTECTION AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE LSSICE
In compliance with the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data LOPD, TECSEAL, S.A. informs users that the personal data they provide when using the forms or contract requirements will be collected in files owned by TECSEAL, S.A. and will be treated with the aim of being able to provide and inform about the services or products that TECSEAL, S.A. offers. The transfer or communication of the abovementioned data to third parties is not planned. Filling in a form on this website implies that the user recognises that the information and personal details that he or she provides us with are his or her own, exact and true.
The registered user retains at all times the ability to exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limited processing, portability or opposition to the processing of their data.
In a specific way, it is reported precisely that:
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Responsible for the processing: TECSEAL, S.A. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR CONTINUING TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?We process the personal data of our contacts, customers and suppliers in order to manage the business relationship with our organization and, in particular, the contractual aspects, the sending of information about our organization and the sector, the organization of activities, campaigns or events and the sending of informative and commercial communications (including electronically).
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?Personal data shall be kept for a period of six (6) years in accordance with current accounting regulations and, if applicable, for ten (10) years in accordance with money laundering prevention regulations.
In any case, TECSEAL, S.A. will keep your personal data for as long as they are necessary for the contractual services of our relationship, unless you ask us to delete them. Likewise, it will keep them for the period of time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to the type of data.
- What is the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data?The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data is the mutual interest and consent of the user.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data may only be communicated to organisations within the group itself or to third parties linked to TECSEAL, S.A. within the scope of the management of its products and/or services for the same purposes referred to above, as well as to the competent Public Administrations, when so required by current legislation.
TECSEAL, S.A. has established contracts or contractual agreements and security measures with third parties to guarantee an adequate level of security and protection of personal data throughout the related chain.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You may request access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data at any time.
You may revoke your consent to the sending of commercial communications and exercise the abovementioned rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com accompanied by documentary proof of your identity. With the exception that you have already indicated it to us previously by means of the option to unsubscribe that is at the foot of the electronic mailings, in which case, we already have such information.If you do not receive a satisfactory response and wish to make a claim or obtain further information regarding any of these rights, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
Basic identification and relationship data is stored for sending quotes, technical and commercial information, event information, creating invoices, such as name, shipping address, VAT number, bank account number, if the customer wants direct debit.
- WHAT IS THE POLICY FOR DATA STORAGE/AVAILABILITY/BACKUPS AND THEIR LOCATION?
Information is not deleted unless deletion is requested by the user and the deletion is appropriate (see point 3). It is always available, although it can be blocked for marketing/commercial informative mailings, if the rights of suppression, limitation to the treatment or opposition on the part of the user have been exercised.
Backups are made of servers containing data, properly controlled and guarded.
- WHAT IS THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY FOR INFORMATION AND ITS ACCESS?
Access to the database is protected by user and password, in addition to other security protocols according to the type of data.
In the case of remote access, this is done through VPN SSL protocol connection.
- WHAT IS THE SECURITY INCIDENT RESPONSE AND IMPACT ANALYSIS POLICY?TECSEAL, S.A. has adopted appropriate technical and organisational protection measures and these measures have been applied to personal data affected by the potential breach of personal data security. There is no access to customer/supplier/user data for persons who are not authorized to access them.
TECSEAL, S.A. has carried out and maintains an updated Risk Analysis of the vulnerability of personal data and its impact on the security of the privacy of customers / suppliers / users.
- WHAT IS THE POLICY OF DELETING INFORMATION IN THE EVENT OF USER UNSUBSCRIPTIONS?TECSEAL, S.A. deactivates the accounts of customers/suppliers/users who decide to unsubscribe and who have exercised their right to deletion. In this case, the data of the client / supplier / user will be blocked and maintained for the time required by law, exclusively to account for the legal obligations that justify the past relationship between the parties.
- WHO IS OUR DATA PROTECTION SECURITY RESPONSIBLE?TECSEAL, S.A. is not legally obliged to appoint a DPD (Data Protection Delegate), in accordance with current legislation.
In the case that TECSEAL, S.A. identifies a breach of personal data security, users will be notified as soon as possible in relation to this breach and, in the case of a significant risk, the competent authority will also be notified.
Likewise, and in accordance with Law 34 / 2002, d’1 July, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, you can revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications. In case of doubt, as well as for exercising the aforementioned rights, you may contact TECSEAL, S.A. by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: TECSEAL, S.A. en C/ Solsonès, 62-64, Pol. Ind. De la Bruguera 08211 CASTELLAR DEL VALLÈS (Barcelona)
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENCE IN JURISDICTION